Thursday, January 7, 2010

Recommended Reading - Rinder/Smith

(photographer's note: I've been shooting stock photography as little more than a hobby for just about three years. I haven't had time to give my stock photography the attention it deserves. I do however, seem to find time to look through the work of other stock photographers, fall out of my chair with amazement and then go back to... not having time to work on stock photography. Yes, I know, it is a vicious cycle...)

One amazing and dynamic team has written a book about the in's and out's of food photography - specifically shooting commercially or for stock. While I haven't had the opportunity to purchase the book yet, I've been a big fan of both of their portfolios for quite some time and this book is on the top of my food photography supply list.

Go to the website.

Buy the book.

If you're a fan of food or just looking to get some tips and tricks, this is going to be for you.

http://www.rindersmithphotography.com/

(PS. They also have a pretty comprehensive book on shooting stock photography in general and at the risk of going off on a tangent, if Yuri Arcurs approves, then what's not to love?)

:)

No comments: